In addition to tech penetration and TV usage facts and stats, this special Co-viewing Edition of ThinkTV’s Bi-Annual Fact Pack takes a look into the power of watching content with others on linear TV.
In a world of virtually unlimited video, linear TV has a unique advantage. TV stands alone in its ability to deliver real-time engagement at scale, as millions of Australians all watch live, linear TV at the same time. Download the Fact Pack for insights into:
- Co-viewing percentages by age, gender, time band, genre and household size
- Total TV fuelled social interactions by social platform
- Top TV programs for social sharing by genre
Jam-packed with information on the state of TV, the latest edition of ThinkTV’s July to December 2018 Fact Pack provides a comprehensive overview of audience data for the back half of 2018. Download the Fact Pack for detailed viewing stats across metro, regional and national subscription TV:
- Penetration of screens and technology by household
- Who is watching: Monthly, weekly and daily TV reach split be demographic for linear TV
- How many: Monthly, weekly and daily reach for linear TV
- How long: Time-spent by demographic and time-spent with live linear TV, playback to 7, and playback 8 to 28
- When: Audience across the day and playback trends
Simply complete the form below to download the special Co-Viewing Edition of ThinkTV’s Bi-Annual Fact Pack.
Keep yourself up to date with the latest insights from ThinkTV
Need to speak to ThinkTV directly? Reach us here.